Hello, my name is Liane Xu and I am blogging today. On Monday we went to Orlando Science Center for a class field trip! When I just got to the place where the bus is supposed to be, I started panacing with Gracie because we wanted to be in the same group. Then we calmed down because I saw my name with Gracie and Abby's group with Mrs.Davis. When I got to the science center, we went into a room and one of the science center staff led my class to a room to do exerimants. The experiments we're Magnets, Static Electricity, Friction Ramp, and Color Changes. I liked Color Changes Station the most. After all of the interesting experiments, it was lunch time! Next, I went to Science Park. I played Pinewood racecar game, Racecar Game, and a helicopter game. Then I went to the Nature Center. The girls (and some boys) surrounded a possom. Then I went to the Dinasour Place! It was fun!
yay
ReplyDelete